Saturday, December 20, 2014

8 months... where has the time gone!

It has been way too long Sweet Girl and I apologize.

In this short amount of time you have accomplished:
Rolling over (front to back AND back to front)
Sitting up
Crawling
Standing
Pulling to stand
Cruising
Knee walking with a walker!

You are just blazing through life. We are trying to keep up!

Yesterday was my 34th birthday. I was fortunate enough to spend it with you and your Dad. We went to Roots Pizza and you were so excited. The entire two hours you were snacking on Cheerios and watching the people and all the lights.

Today we went to lunch with Melissa, Rick and Major. He is a big big boy. You will probably have a crush on him later. ;-)

Loving you continues to change me and how I think of the world. Any sad news about kids breaks my heart more than I ever thought possible, simply because I imagine how I would feel if anything happened to you. It makes me further focus on being a loving, patient and fair to you as possible - and to protect you as you grow.

Your Dad and I love you.

Sleep tight Tab!


Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment