Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Fever

Well Sweet Girl, you have a fever of 103.4 degrees.

Last week I was away for work in New York City. For the days that I was away, you slept through the night, which was a lovely thing to do for your Dad. ;-)

You have been quite the spirited girl and recently started throwing tantrums. Granted, they are your tantrums so they are perfect and beautiful. I was putting together some IKEA side tables for the bedroom and you got a hold of the screwdriver. I took it gently from your hands and you certainly let me know that you did NOT want that screwdriver taken from you. You threw yourself on the floor, screamed and kicked. All for a dirty screwdriver. ;-) You are wonderful.

Last nigth you didn't sleep well and today you were a little more fussy than usual. By the afternoon you were snoozing on your Dad's chest and you felt warm to him. We took your temperature when I got home and you were at 103.4. Poor girl, you must feel horrible.

Tabitha, you are such a determined spirited girl. I'm so fortunate to have you as my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment